Thank you for choosing Brantford Therapeutic Massage! Our friendly RMTs are standing by to help you improve your health and make you feel great again. We are committed to always providing a warm, safe, relaxing environment for your therapy and will ensure your comfort throughout the entire process.
330 West Street, Unit #2,
Brantford, ON N3R 7V5
Payment Forms Accepted
June 3rd COVID-19 UPDATE:
As of June 22nd, BTM reopened!!
What to expect after booking an appointment…
Prior to coming for your appointment, you will receive an email from your RMT to do an active screening.
We will ask you if...
- You have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days
- Do you have a confirmed case of COVID 19 or have been in close contact with anyone with a confirmed case of COVID 19 without wearing appropriate PPE in the last 28 days?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms:
- New onset cough
- Worsening chronic cough
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Difficultly swallowing
- Decrease or loss of sense of taste or smell
- Unusual headaches
- Unexplained fatigue/malaise/ muscle aches
- Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Pink eye
- Runny nose/nasal congestion without known cause.
The day of your appointment you will be asked the same above questions.
Please note that if you answer yes to any of the above questions then the RMT will not be able to provide treatment.
What you can expect when you come for your appointment…
1.We are asking our clients to arrive within 5 minutes before their appointment and please do not be late as it will significantly affect patient flow throughout the clinic.
2. You are required to come wearing a clean disposable or cloth/reusable mask that can be worn throughout the treatment. We also have a great alternative option to use when face down that is more comfortable than wearing a mask and will provide the same benefit. If you do not have a mask, you can purchase one within the clinic for $2. If you need someone to accompany you to your appointment, they will also be screened upon arrival and are also required to be wearing a clean mask. You will be asked to wash or sanitize your hands once in the clinic prior to the treatment and after the treatment is finished.
3. Your RMT will be wearing a clean, disposable mask and will be changing it after every treatment.
4. Your RMT we either changing their clothes after every treatment or will be wearing an apron that will be changed after every treatment.
5. We have allotted more time between appointments to allow for proper cleaning and disinfecting of the treatment room.
6. We have removed everything in the room that can’t be properly disinfected and cleaned.
7. We have implemented a strict cleaning schedule for the rest of the clinic.
8. Please keep personal items to a minimum if possible (car keys and payment card).
9. We have changed our debit/visa machine to tap.
10. We are going paperless. Forms and receipts will be emailed in most instances to minimize the need for direct handling of paper, pens, etc
This is just part of our strategic plan to ensure we continue to be part of the solution for you and our community. If you have any questions about your visit, please reach out to us by email or phone.
Thank you for your patience! We are excited to see of you very soon!!
From the Team at Brantford Therapeutic Massage