Value your employees by offering Seated Massage and our other Health & Well-being services for your staff.
By establishing a regular Office Massage and/or Health & Well-being program you will reap the financial rewards of a happier, healthier and more productive workforce, resulting in a more profitable business.
Benefits for your business:
- saves your company money by:
- increasing productivity and motivation through energised and happy staff
- reducing sick leave and absenteeism
- by attracting and retaining key talent whilst boosting morale
- reducing the costs associated with stress related illness and repetitive strain claims
- improve the mental and physical health of your employees
- tax deductible on-site health benefit
- become an employer of choice
- shows your employees that you care
Benefits for your employees:
- reduces stress, fatigue and anxiety
- relieves the common muscle tension in neck, shoulders, arms and wrists from repetitive use of the computer keyboard and mouse
- improves mental focus and concentration
- relieves headaches and migraines
- relieves back pain and improves posture
- calms the nervous system
- relieves symptoms of RSI/OOS
- stimulates and increases blood circulation
- boosts morale
- encourages staff to take a proactive role in their health and well-being by making them more aware of their physical state. This promotes a more health conscious workforce.
Offering Corporate Massage On-site for your workplace is the most popular health and well-being initiative your business can take!
Corporate massage is an extremely cost effective method of achieving all of the above!
What are you waiting for? Contact us now to discover how we can partner your business to bring you these immense benefits.
We hope the below Q&A's will provide the answers you're looking for regarding our Corporate Massage services.
Q: How will our staff feel after their massage?
Your staff will feel relaxed and refreshed after their massage! Most people are amazed how much looser and lighter they feel. Often people don't realize how tense they were before their massage, until they experience how great they feel after.
Some employers are concerned that their staff will be 'too relaxed' after a massage at work, however, relaxed doesn't mean sleepy! It is true that during the short duration massage, that most recipients will be in a lovely state of relaxation. However, our massage is designed in a sequence that whilst being very relaxing mentally and physically, it also 'peps' them up in readiness to get back into productive work mode.
Q: Do we need to wear any special clothing? Do we need to remove any clothing for seated massage?
For your comfort it's best to remove jackets and ties. Our massage equipment has been designed to accommodate all shapes and sizes of people wearing virtually any style of clothing.
Q: What can we expect when you come to our business on the first massage day?
Your therapist/s will arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled starting time and meet with your contact person who will show them where to set up their equipment to prepare for the first client.
They will then begin massaging your staff either one by one as they are presented to the them, or more commonly, your staff will be booked in for specific times and they will be treated in the order of the appointment schedule that we will provide for you.
Q: I have not organized an on-site massage day before, how do I go about it?
It's really simple to organist a massage day, and just as simple to organize an ongoing massage program. Just pick up the phone or contact us via our inquiry form and we will ask you a few questions to determine your massage requirements.
We will then arrange a mutually suitable day and time to visit your workplace, and send you a booking schedule with allocated time slots that your staff can book in for. It's that simple.
Q: What is the cost?
Please contact us and then we will be happy to quote you.
Q: Who pays for the massage?
There are three options available:
- 100% employer funded. The employer may pay for the service to occur on a regular basis as part of their Health and Well-being programme or OH&S strategy. This is the most common option, and by far the most popular!
- Subsidized. The employer may choose to cover part of the cost and the employee pays the remainder. Health Fund rebates may be available to the employee in this case.
- 100% employee funded. Health Fund rebates may also be available to the employee in this case.
Q: What are your terms and conditions?
Minimum booking time:
Our minimum fee/booking time is two hours.
Our preferred method of payment is direct payment to our financial institution. We provide our banking details on our invoice.
(Visa, Mastercard, and debit accepted. We also accept cash or cheque.)
We prefer payment within seven days of invoice but will be happy to extend this for established ongoing clients.
We require 48 hours notice of a cancellation of booking. If a booking is cancelled within 48 hours we may charge a 50% cancellation fee.